Friday 24 July 2015

Goal update 23.7.2015

Walt report and update on goals regularly.

1. Get in to Hagley
2. Finish home work challenges
3. Become more confident in math

 1. So far I have had my diagnostic test for hagley and am sceduald to have a meeting with the principal.

2. I am in the middle of deciding the home work challenges that are most suitable for me.

3. I need to work on mind over matter and my teacher says that I am often comparing my ease with writing and reading to my math.

These are also my next steps

3 comments:

  1. I really liked how you explained everything very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its awesome to see your progress in your goals!!!!! (check some spelling)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice explaining and really good progress in your goals so far.

    ReplyDelete